Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: H E Technologies , Hey Hector when do I get my

Just as a FYI...I have had to pay for my own drug test before...Hired over the phone in a different state...A drug test costs what...60 bucks??? C'mon...It isn't the end of the world and is the cost of doing business  seeing as how you want to be independant & a big bad contractor...What you paid is tax deductable also as a business expense...Now if all these wanna-bee  contractors would quit whining this industry could go back to its former glorious self...But instead they want EVERYTHING handed to them on a plate AND full pay!!!Quit the pissin and moanin...Did you even wait the full 90 days before bitching here that you haven't been paid??? Sure doesn't sound like it from reading your history of all TWO posts since 2006...

BTW...I worked for the company that I had to pay for my own piss test for...for 2 years with no problems...Pay AND bonus always paid...

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #247248. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbct2
Posted in reply to: Re: H E Technologies , Hey Hector when do I get my by drifterdawg
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: H E Technologies , Hey Hector when do I get my islandcable 3/18/2009 6:25:49 AM
Re: H E Technologies , Hey Hector when do I get my drifterdawg 3/17/2009 10:42:17 PM