Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: H E Technologies , Hey Hector when do I get my

Chris,

This appears to be a touchy issue with you. Of course we all make mistakes, and I have no problem admitting when I make one, but this is a little more than a mistake. It is my belief that this industry has degenerated into its current condition partly because of situations like this. Conmen with no experience in telecommunications control too much of the work today. Basic rules for protecting yourself against these thieves have been discussed in great detail on this board. When people blindly enter into contractual or verbal agreements with these individuals, It’s clear what the outcome will be. And it is a story that has now worn thin around here.

In regard to your comment about wasted experience and knowledge. Please go back and read some of my previous posts. You will see that I am more than willing to share any knowledge. I have no problem passing on my experience to those climbing up through the ranks.

It’s great to see that you have chosen to participate after 3 ½ years. I look forward to your contribution to the community.

Jim  
This is CABL.com posting #247230. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbctK
Posted in reply to: Re: H E Technologies , Hey Hector when do I get my by Chris Cook
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: H E Technologies , Hey Hector when do I get my Chris Cook 3/19/2009 9:58:36 AM