Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: H E Technologies , Hey Hector when do I get my

I personally do not see where he made that big of a mistake,not reading contract,yes he probably should have,but I don't think it would have mattered much in this case,if they intend to screw you then thats what they will do, contract or not.What so he would have known in advance that he had to pay for his own drug test and back ground,like most if he needed the work bad enough,he would have paid it anyway and I have seen more than one bill the sub for that. Any thing else in it I'm sure would not have told him they were crooks(sometimes you have to use your gut for that). Its not like when he got to the end of it, it said"before signing this, we have no intensions of paying you". We all know in this buss sometimes you roll the dice when signing on with someone that set's up shop in a mini storage that blew in town two weeks ago and may screw you,just seems like there are a lot more in this business these day's that set out to do just that.  Anyway just one ass holes opinion.
This is CABL.com posting #247213. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbctt
Posted in reply to: Re: H E Technologies , Hey Hector when do I get my by Chris Cook
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: H E Technologies , Hey Hector when do I get my drifterdawg 3/17/2009 10:04:03 PM