Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: White House Plan to Save Money

You can't truly be as ignorant as you portray yourself to be here. If so, your parents must be proud... If you don't mind telling your age, please do. It seems to me that if you are real as far as how you respond here that you are obviously young, brainwashed and over medicated. That is truly not meant to be an insult just an observation. Not left or right as I can't stand either side. You are close minded and immature. If you are an installer and like working for yourself how can you possibly support obama? Everything he and his administration stand for is against personal achievement and entrepreneurship. Further more their intentions are to reward laziness and irresponsibility. You have been correct as far as no one man can fix all problems but you and many are still missing the entire point. The entire government is corrupt and out of control. How did humanity ever make it this far without gov dicks up our asses? They have been and will continue to propagandize society to the point of no return if we are not already there I must add. You are so down on bush that I can understand but this guy is worse. And his people are nothin more than clintonistas. Our so called leaders have blown it and can't hide it anymore. They are simply jockeying for position and scrounging the scraps so to keep as much power as possible when the end comes. It will come. Neither side can produce a real leader because they are all criminals. Karma can be motherfucker. Keep that in mind.
This is CABL.com posting #247209. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbctp
Posted in reply to: Re: White House Plan to Save Money by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message