Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:TO CABLE INDUSTRY !!

Give lee at Mediacom a call. I have jobs in the midwest. I can talk to my co about sponsorship. Can you work in US now? call me 507 837 4877

>HI My name is Carlos Faria, as you can see I posted my resume in some topics of this page, well if you know somebody who can help me, I apreciate it. I am a good experienced cable mannager, the only thing that I need is a company with vision and enough open mind to recognize a good foreigner. I don't know why the word "sponsorship" scares companies so bad, when what they have to do is analize the opportunity they just got when hire a person with different kind of experience in other countries like we use to have in Venezuela, wich is very hard to work with technology and achieve projects like LMDS 28 GHZ, or a 100% fiber optic CCTV system in the middle of nowwhere in an Iron Plant, South Venezuela, or an integration of CCTV with the main CATV company in Caracas (500,000 users), or install LODGENET SYSTEMS in 600 rooms and 40 years old Hotels, and so more. What I am trying to say is, in my case "SPONSORSHIP" really worth it.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Carlos Faria
>1117 S. Center Ave. Apt#2
>Sioux Falls, SD 57105
>(605) 977-6056 home
>DOB: 12/04/1970
> (-REDACTED-)
>SUMMARY
>Over 7 years of engineering management experience in the satellite and broadcasting arena. Areas of expertise include: MATV, CATV, SATV, MDS, Off Air and Interactive TV systems. I am currently looking for an opportunity with a leading broadcasting operator in the US.
>
>EXPERIENCE
>
>Satcom Security Systems Operations Manager · Designed and supervised installation and maintenance of electronic security systems such as CCTV (closed circuit television), alarms and access controls, and making sure installers complied with ISO standards, NEC regulations and other internal safety standards and recommendations · Wrote the internal procedure manuals for the Operations department · Responsible for the company’s 24/7 emergency technical support and customer service department · Prepared the engineering department for ISO 9000 certification · P&L and Budgetary responsibility. Caracas, Venezuela 1999-2000
>
>Lodgenet Entertainment Corp. - (Venezuelan Operator: TCI) Operations Manager · Designed and supervised installation and maintenance of Interactive Television Systems for the lodging industry using state of the art video equipment and technology · Designed and supervised the installation of MATV (Master Antenna Television), SAT, Multi-channel Direct TV and local cable television systems · Responsible for the installation of Unix based Interactive television systems · Managed 24/7 technical support department · P&L and Budgetary responsibility
>Caracas, Venezuela 1996-1998
>
>Centurion Communications Chief Technician · Responsible for surveying potential client sites and recommending solutions for installing 28 GHz LMDS (multi-channel multi-point distribution service) and CATV systems · Participated in the systems design (cable route planning, signal degradation calculations, etc.), installation of these systems and process quality control · Key customer relationship contact for all installations Caracas, Venezuela 1992-1995
>
>EDUCATION
>
>Electronic Institute - Antonio Jose de Sucre (1993-1994)
>Jose Maria Vargas University (Business Administration) 1990-1993
>
>OTHER TRAINING
>
>Spectrum Analyzer proficiency course - Dawson and Associates . (-REDACTED-) . 1992-1993
>
>MDU postwiring and Survey - D. E Gerrity and Associates. (-REDACTED-) . 1992-1993
>
>Advanced Factory, Marketing, & Operations Training - Lodgenet Entertainment Corp. 1996-1997
>
>ADDITIONAL Perfect use in signal measurement equipment as a Sadelco and Wavetech and Spectrum Analyzer in general· Fluent Spanish and English · Strong computer skills; knowledge of all major applications & Internet ·
>Venezuelan Citizen.
>
This is CABL.com posting #24709. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mgAH
Posted in reply to: TO CABLE INDUSTRY !! by carloseduardo
There are 0 replies to this message