Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Smoker's Beware

Why thank you.I wasn't trying to be a smart ass,I was just wondering,because I have known more than one poor ass in my life(and trust me I personally know what it's like)but had never seen anyone poor or other wise get a free burial that I have known.I wonder if they did a in depth study about the effects of Mickey D'S,and other fast food joints,not just saying fast food is bad for you,but actually followed a few hundred fast food consumers around for some years,taking blood work,blood pressure and so on and after witch I think we all know what the out come will be,if everyone should not get behind a new tax for that.I would be all for that,Since I don't eat the shit and maybe my daughter would stop feeding it to my grand children.We could call it the fast food sin tax.I know food is a necessity,but know one could convince me that fast food is,Mc Donalds is booming now,bet we'll see increases in fat related heart disease and diabetes.Bet their will be a lot of supporters of the cigg tax,that will have a shit fit over that one.
This is CABL.com posting #247062. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcq2
Posted in reply to: Re: Smoker's Beware by lookinatmyfeet
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Smoker's Beware lookinatmyfeet 3/16/2009 7:21:45 PM
Re: Smoker's Beware drifterdawg 3/16/2009 6:12:19 PM