Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: RWL in Sarasota any info?

They've been doing alright for twenty years now, When I was with them in early 90's, they had Paragon in Manatee, and Storer in Sarasota, and other projects like college rush in tallahassee, As far as I can tell they still have Manatee and Sarasota, contract, and are in Tampa, St Pete. they are here in Ft Myers and Cape Coral, and I'm sure their are many more I'm unaware of, So their resources don't seem all to limited, for a couple guys who got started on a drop replacement project, with a hand written proposal back in the day, and have held on to a couple a nice contracts for 20 years, especially in this day and age when contractors come and go, Hell, their Bradenton phone # is still the same 20 years later, They obliviously have no reason to hide, and as far as the caliber of people, Bob and Bob were great(hell they bailed me out of jail once) and the guys I worked with were the best group of guys I've ever met, Those were the good ole day's when installin was a respectable trade that paid pretty good, for someone with no college education, hours were good and no traveling,  unless you had the Parrish route, but they gave ya $18,00 bucks rite off the top for going,  I don't know about now, but every one else seems to still vouch for em? Thats my 10 cents.
This is CABL.com posting #246917. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcoH
Posted in reply to: Re: RWL in Sarasota any info? by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: RWL in Sarasota any info? ActionTec 3/15/2009 8:34:39 AM
Re: RWL in Sarasota any info? Polehiker 3/14/2009 9:48:11 PM