Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Madoff

Hold on their cowboy,now I am not a Jew,matter fact I don't think I even know one at least in a personal setting,but I don't think you can lump them all together that easily.For one a vast majority of the people he ripped off were jews.2 from what I seen growing up in NY those Jews that he ripped off, if left to their own devises would probably have strung the piece of shit up,cut his d*ck and balls off and shoved them down his throat while watching him bleed to death.Hitler was a nartistic,psychotic megalomaniac and the world would have been a lot better off if that anti christ would have died in the bitch's womb that bore him.I had a uncle that lost his life during the normandy invasion in part thanks to that piece of shit.There are plenty so called red blooded Americans,what ever thats suppose to mean,since we are a nation made up of immigrants,that are starting to come out of the wood work and are just as much of crooks as he is,now that the shit has hit the fan.Now on the issue I would have to agree,except I personally have no problem with legal immigrants who come to our shores for a better life,legally,its the illegal ones that I have a problem with and the companies that hire them for cheap slave labor while the working man is forced in this country to work for peanuts because of it.The thing that is really f*cked up is the politicians that we elect that not only allow it to happen,but use every devise in their power to assist in it,in hope's of gaining more votes,while the working people in this country get f*cked.Any how I'll go now, I'M tired, this shit took me 45 minutes to type for I am slow as hell at typing.
This is CABL.com posting #246749. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbclZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Madoff by trent756
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Madoff Polehiker 3/13/2009 2:00:07 AM