Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CC DIRECT any info????

Sounds like Charlie.....I met the guy down in Mobile after Katrina, first he told me he could use my ten guys. I advertised in Memphis for 10 guys, got the ten guys, then Charlie says, we can't hire companies, just individuals....? Huh....Anyway, this guy is a little young to be running any endeavor I have anything to do with. I met him along with 2 other guys who drove from upstate Alabama, his answers to the very same questions varied every time he was asked. I didn't trust him very much at all. I sent two bucket trucks down to MS instead where I still didn't get paid. So, I suppose making one deal over the other probably cost me in the long run..But I learned that there are a lot of non paying sub's out there in all aspects of telecommunications. Just be careful...... Have a lawyer type up a contract that you will have them sign guaranteeing all pay from services rendered by the partners, not their llc, or company...If they won't sign it, I wouldn't work for them. My granny is a 90 year old lady. She is very bright and spry still at her age. I told her about being ripped off several times, and she says " hey that's against the law, you need to file charges" Wouldn't that be great if that's all you had to do? Maybe I need to relocate her down here from Illinois and have her be my office manager. She has no kuth and speaks her mind..Maybe that's what all us need, granny managing....
This is CABL.com posting #246633. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcj7
Posted in reply to: Re: CC DIRECT any info???? by Oklahoma Cable
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: CC DIRECT any info???? OPIES HERE 3/12/2009 7:29:05 PM
Re: CC DIRECT any info???? jasie5555 3/12/2009 5:41:48 PM