Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Climbing Boots

no offense, but in 17 years of climbing and knowing many lineman as well as every different type of contractor, I and them depending on circumstances will do what you must but when the checks start cashing to get ahead of the rest you reinvest your profits and that to me is the best equiptment. No kidding, if you disagree that is your peragative. I have done pretty well thru the years and like a following post I believe it is gramps I paid 650.$ they are 11 years old with double shanks and celastic hard toes and still got life.. Do the math.. They keep your specs for ten years at white and mine have already outlasted that. Granted I only where them when I climb or smackin surfers dudes around in n.c. or st. augustine but I still stand by my ethic of buying the best gear and/or equiptment to leap ahead, not crawl for someone elses sake. Whites/buffalo was and is a reputable boot company primarily for loggers. It made sense to me at the time to try them and I still swear by them. Not a stitch is frayed, stabbed a couple holes in them but still going strong. Anyway, to each his own. I just gave an opinion from where I see it. Don't get mad get paid..
This is CABL.com posting #246580. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcjg
Posted in reply to: Re: Climbing Boots by robert1963
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Climbing Boots robert1963 3/12/2009 8:18:11 AM
Re: Climbing Boots 2brikshyvtwin 3/11/2009 11:45:17 PM
Re: Climbing Boots C.HAROLD 3/11/2009 8:24:56 PM