Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CC DIRECT any info????

well I agree with you on everything except charlie being a stand up guy and its the companies fault!!!yes he is a manager but thats it!he gets his techs to work for free, promises them money on FREE wall fishes then says he never said that. has them take care of escalated calls and never pays them. shuts down the area and.......well to tell u the truth I wouldnt hire him to clean my septic tank. as far as him not getting paid thats bull, Alex paid him and he bought his wife a cadillac. he said he would pay me by chrismas .....never came. then he would email me the info on my jobs and where the money is at and never did! so my chrismas dinner consisted of sitting home wondering how we are going to eat and live because I got a eviction notice chrismas eve. so if that is the way you want your buisness ran good luck!! I have been in this field since on- tv and spectrum in the late 70s and have NEVER had a problem with a company the way I have now.I also worked Beaumont for service calls under alexes manager Dan and was paid right and on time! so you figure it out.....Darrel
This is CABL.com posting #246509. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbch7
Posted in reply to: Re: CC DIRECT any info???? by ccdish
There are 0 replies to this message