Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Billy Ray Jones

So that's how Billy cut his teeth warehouse man to super. Took me a yr to get my 10%, 11g's, suppose it was in the contract. I did get it in full. Felt I could have gotten it sooner beings I stayed 4-5 months by myself doing cleanup/redesign and supported pay for their bills, 1 man and a warehouse. Crowns accountant,think it was cliff, was an ass to me 2-3 times on the phone esp. when I asked for some 10% release around Christmas when I was only about 3 months from my yr wait. Plus the fact I'd mentioned the 4-5 months, and the prior super if you want to call him that, kept promising my 10% and ended up putting to much money on a credit card to pay my taxes. Partially my fault but was also promised for over 3 months. dean hill think it was the same guy, hadn't heard/forgot his name in 14 yr, Atlanta/Peach Tree build '82, supposedly strand was missing and his ranch/property had a new shiny fence. Not right at all, if tried to be passed on to the crews of over 3-5% wastage? Not accusing, just something I heard, only had 2 months under my belt and greener than green. The super I was talking about, heard he put the screws to Crown and won, claiming job stress. Can't imagine home cooked remedies(meth) and not doing your job would be stressed related, d'ho(sp)?
Let The Good Times Roll
'If the illusion is real
Let them give you a ride
If they got thunder appeal
Let them be on your side'....for a while.
Seems to me any co., job or super your under there's the select few and the ones that get the $hit, may be a just/unjust reason some say they're great and others say just the opposite.
This is CABL.com posting #245967. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbb9n
Posted in reply to: Re: Billy Ray Jones by cabledad
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Billy Ray Jones scag 3/7/2009 11:14:39 AM