Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Question to DirectV Installers

I'm with you, i guess he looks at it as not a job, but an adventure.Cause me, when i work its not because i'm bored, it's because i need a paycheck, I didn't leave my house to go do good deeds for little old ladies(although if i run into a little old lady she'll probally get a good deed out of me if she needs it).Now if dtv expected me to give it to the cust. they should of put it in the box, because that stuff is what i give to them for free, heck i'll even screw it into the wall for them and activate it, jumper and all. Now if there is a problem with the wiring in thier home from the wallplate to the P.O.E. i will discuss with them how much i will charge to fix it.If we agree on a price I will start work.Now if they have every service offered hooked up an disconnected every time they get mad or don't pay the bill and i roll up to that mess, then they are probally going to have to pay me to fix it, or a $10 flat wire through the window if they want T.V..But i probally look at a little different than mastec and people like them do, being the actual guy that gets in his truck and does the job.I guess his arguement is that he thinks it should be free or someone told him it is free and if he wants to believe that then its o.k. with me.It's when some idiot wants to tell me what my time and knowledge (however little it may be) is worth, that i start to question who the f*ck he thinks he is. 
This is CABL.com posting #245950. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbb86
Posted in reply to: Re: Question to DirectV Installers by dshdwg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Question to DirectV Installers Polehiker 3/9/2009 1:51:18 PM
Re: Question to DirectV Installers linegramps 3/9/2009 11:41:46 AM