Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Unions again

Unions are just as bad as government. They are corrupt. Do you not find it funny that unions are assulting the need for secret ballots saying they are un american. Yet they are elected by secret ballot as well as the government. Any one offering anything to good to be true is someone to be weary of.

Look at the industries that are heavily union and show me the one that in good condition. Auto makers, government, the building trades? They all have gigantic issues and the unions answer is not my problem. The uaw told congress and Bush that they would reduce labor costs when the gov bailed out Chrysler and GM. As soon as Bush left office, the national office came out and told the world I was just saying what I had to until obama got into office.

Do you also find it disturbing that the leaders of unions call strikes to get what the union wants, the people who actually work lose their income, but the leaders still get checks and show up in chauffer driven town cars. Why does the UAW own a coutry club when they are crying poor mouth?

Stand on your own feet, put your money where your mouth is and stop hiding under the union skirt. They are not saints or miracle workers. Just another group seeking power by telling you to be afraid of something, doing nothing to fix it. If they actually fixed it they would be unnecessary any longer.
This is CABL.com posting #245203. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbW3
Posted in reply to: Re: Unions again by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message