Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What am I doing wrong?? Please explain..

Cut my mullet off???? Are you kidding?....ok I don't have one.

It isn't easy being married. But one thing I know for sure. If BOTH people don't want it to work then it won't. One person should not become a slave just to show the other one they love them. Sure doing nice things is good but if the other party isn't reciprocating then why kill yourself? Don't. If talking, doing little things (which are important) are making no progress then it isn't going to work. Just ask her..."do you love me? Do you want to work this out?" If you have done this you should have the answer. But it shouldn't all you. It takes 2. I have been married 25 years and not all were easy. There was a couple of times it looked to be over....but BOTH of us wanted it to work. And now we will never split. We know who we are. We respect each other. I suspect we always will. But we BOTH had to work at it. A relationship is never going to be perfect all the time. But if I have learned anything, it is both want to work a problem out. And not by fighting it out but by talking and then acting on the solution or compromise that both came to.
This is CABL.com posting #245155. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbWh
Posted in reply to: Re: What am I doing wrong?? Please explain.. by Chopps
There are 0 replies to this message