Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A narcissist? hmmmm

That is interesting. Where did you find it? I'd buy that for a dollar. The whole election was creepy and obvious. The same as putting bob dole against clinton.. what a joke. What has come around is obviously going around. We have been warned for a couple hundred years as to what will certainly rare again. I am no prophet but am a quick read of mankind. I can see through most in my first conversation with someone. I am also no saint. Although, when I argue I know what I am talking about and not spewing someone elses b.s. without comparing what is reasonable and what I can conclude to be true by my own research and knowledge.  The difference  between talking out of your ass and being straight up can be identified with a little knowledge and/or real life experience as well as what is consistant with truith.. Knowledge can only come from a desire to know what is real. Our profession is unique as it is the beauty and the beast of what is ahead. Do I feed the monster, or go hungry? Mass communication is the greatest and most lethal tool for propaganda and subtle mind control there has ever been to date. It is also the largest mass of knowledge ever seen put together in our modern history. Everyone inherently knows the difference between right and wrong. Good and evil are a choice. I guess I chose the "The Golden Rule" for whatever that is worth and for the sake of my children am committed and willing to lay it all down when it comes around. I would like to believe it will work its way out but I cannot foresee the blending of mindsets anymore. I have been watching it like expecting "Old faithful". The sooner the house is clean the more comforatable I'll be. No matter where my ass ends up resting.. It is a mess; and I am rambling. Good evening to all. Glad to see like minds though..
This is CABL.com posting #244709. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbO5
Posted in reply to: A narcissist? hmmmm by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A narcissist? hmmmm sab3r 2/26/2009 9:46:27 PM