Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we ha

Well Obama has decided to run up the deficit almost 2 trillion in less than 2 months and up to 4 afterwards.  Obama's Budget Projects $1.75 Trillion Deficit
President's first budget will call for nearly $4 trillion in spending this year and creates space for up to $750 billion in additional bailout funds
Why is that ok?

The world's intelligence communities were all saying he had the weapons. Those people hid entire jets in the sand. There are satellite photos of trucks leaving the back door of places inspectors were coming to. Going to Syria. Did he have them? I think he did. They are moved or hidden. Did we need to go to war? No. he was contained.

Congress had to approve the dollars that were spent on the war. They are still spending but the news ins't telling you or me that. Where is the outrage now? It seems to be ok under the Democrat double standard. It is going to take almost 2 more years to pull out. Why? If it is such a big deal to the left , why is it taking almost 2 years? Almost the same time frame Bush was on. Hmmm. I didn't care for Bush as much as anyone but why is it all ok for a democrat president to do the same thing a republican president did?

Stimulus, A study of Polenisian waterways...need that real bad and right now. Custer memorial....that will stimulate the economy. Acorn...boy the country need a fraudulent "non-profit" getting millions of taxpayer dollars. Why? What good are they? stadium, community park, museum, theater, art center, and highway beautification projects. All so important. We NEED those. $150 million for parking improvements at a Little League facility in Cidra, Puerto Rico, and $6 million for a "snowmaking and maintenance facility" at Spirit Mountain ski area in Duluth, Minnesota. No pork in here. There is so much crap and I don't hear any outrage. I don't care what color the president is.

It doesn't seem to matter about color where spending is concerned just party. One is ok and the other isn't.
This is CABL.com posting #244583. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbM3
Posted in reply to: Re: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we ha by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message