Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we ha

I know you are saying the truth as you believe it and maybe it is. I don't think Obama is the man behind the plan all the way and it has nothing to do with race in my opinion. I do think, as he gets more use to the idea of being president, he may take more control from the puppet masters. I watched the last televised event and I could actually see concern in his eyes. Something I haven't seen yet. I am wondering if he isn't really on the road to trying to help this country. Some of the things he is saying are not so liberal and some are but not like I thought he was going to. He seems, at this point, to be trying to get everyone together. I actually found myself seeing a difference in him now and during his campaign. And for once he wasn't using a telepromter. Something I also had a problem with. I will wait and see.

You are a good man tyrone. And you were right in the earlier post. We would get along just fine. You are balanced and have a good outlook. I find you to be very much like me. At least that is what I get from your posts. Take care.
This is CABL.com posting #244515. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbLX
Posted in reply to: Re: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we ha by thetyrone
There are 0 replies to this message