Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: facts that can't go in the off topics....facts

Yea I don't take your shit in here you fuckin moron. You want to call names that is fine. I am going to call them right back! I will be glad to oblige you and your ridiculous rants.
You are so out of touch you are the only one who believes your bullshit. I don't and most others don't. That is because we are smarter than you. You don't even know where I am jerk wad. (man it is fun to have you in here hahaha)

I don't hide. I don't need to have you emailing me so you can try to blackmail me the way you probably are the people you say are out to get you. Get back on your medication and do the world a favor. Get something to bring you back to reality. We do enjoy the show however, you are so very entertaining.

Oh and yes I do like Palin....most conservatives do....just the losers who haven't had a chance to get to know her other than what the biased liberal media led them to believe don't like her. But some people will believe anything the loser left wing media tells them. Your position is quite clear.

Get a life. I can't be your only source of happiness in cutting me down all the time........or am I? lmao
This is CABL.com posting #244503. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbLL
Posted in reply to: Re: facts that can't go in the off topics....facts by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message