Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we ha

As I am also not a bush fan If you would like me to say it then "he was a white guy on a trip." I actually did not see bush in the same light though. Bush was timid and even tried to be funny sometimes and certainly was not as eloquent of a speaker as obama. With that said, obama's arrogance is very striking in my opinion. As long as he can see a teleprompter. When he speaks without one he can hardly put two words together. This is pretty typical of new presidents. I don't believe for one second that either one of these idiots are the ones pulling the strings and it has been that way a very long time. The comment was because he is or represents black ethnicity. Have you never made a comment about a white person and not emphasized the fact he was white or appeared to be white regarding the situation? The fact is obama and holder embrace negro ethnicity, so what. Would you prefer I said that half black half white guy is on a power trip? It was simply a comment and not biased by race but aggrevation of where this country is heading. I bought vegetables from a guy on the corner earlier and if I were to describe to someone where I got my groceries I would also say "the black guy on the corner" so as not to be confused with the white guy two miles the other direction. Regardless, if it offends you so be it. Whatever a person's skin color has very little bearing of what is inside. I see your point, If I could change the rules I would. I am good but I did not pull off creation and design the different races. However, I am not ashamed of being white and proud. If you are black, blue, red or yellow then you should be proud of who you are as well. Whatever ethnic backround, we should not be critisized for being proud of that nor should we be so sensitive that every comment hurts our feelings. That's just me..
This is CABL.com posting #244502. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbLK
Posted in reply to: Re: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we ha by thetyrone
There are 2 replies to this message