Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we ha

I just wanted to add the fact that Holder was the deputy AG under Janet the butcher reno who not only authorized the set up and murder of Randy Weaver's wife and and teenage son (lookup Ruby Ridge) as well as the massacre of men, women, and children in waco texas at the branch davidien that later was shown there was no illegal activity after all; is a gun and freedom grabbing twit who will some day get his. Because what comes around goes around and this guy; to call anyone a coward is a joke. I would gladly see this guy swing. And I don't mean watching him bang his buddies wife. It has nothing to do with his color because he doesn't even look black to begin with. The brothers I know and trusted in the past would NOT kiss his ass because he is a want a be black icon. The boys I know stick together no matter the consequences and can be counted on for back up, unlike most of the weak white ass crackers I know.. Even though when I need to get in a back yard in a white neighborhood with the gates locked it is much easier in a black hood. Just ask the crew hanging out front and try to convince them that you're not installing cameras...No locks and usually no gates.. "PLease hold the pit bull while I check the eol"... Huh? I'd rather see a good lookin pit than a girly ass doberman. How's that for honest dialogue bitches?
This is CABL.com posting #244265. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbHV
Posted in reply to: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we have W by SpeedLasher
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we ha drifterdawg 2/23/2009 8:45:48 PM