Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union Woes

Well I have to say I have heard it all in the years I have been doing this. But unions is not the answer. Maybe organizing a nationwide organizations of cable contractors with the experience of ownership management and installs. Then form a plan on how to implement the fairness plan we all want. Your 1st step is to find someone with capital that can start the process. (without this you have no plan). We are all taken advantage of those of us that do the work. And the owners deserve their profit, but in America that should be fairly shared with the working guy that is loosing money doing their jobs that enables them to keep their contract. Guys quit complaining start organizing. Someone out here knows someone who is able to organize and someone else who is able to get us capital to start. The one thing we don't want is to keep screwing each other.The guys that are making the big bucks like it when we all talk talk and do nothing. They know we cut each others throats because they set the system up to do just that. Divided we fall United we Stand! So we can talk all we want to until we decide to team together we will keep complaining and falling and make them richer and us poorer. We are all brothers in this business with way too many traders. The question is when do we do what we know needs to be done and quit paying so much attention to what all of us already know whats wrong. If the NFL has owners and players can get paid fairly for their work why can this not work the same here? The owners make enough to pay us all fairly. So who has the experience out here or knows someone out there to make this work? Speak up! If he can't see this than one of you that do show it to someone you know knows how. The only reason we have come down this far is for a lack of guts on our part. We all know it, now lets change it. I'm waiting.

And it goes without saying that someone will not read and understand and will start a negative commentary on this instead of positive. Lets ignore that and keep forcused on what we need to do. OK. Now its up to us.
This is CABL.com posting #244236. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbHs
Posted in reply to: Union Woes by woodybeetle
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Union Woes Cowboy3939 3/23/2009 6:34:11 AM
Re: Union Woes drifterdawg 3/1/2009 11:52:30 PM