Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we ha

little bear,with all due respect your kind of missing the point.personally i think its wrong how the blacks were treated.and as for your people it aboslutely sickened me when i really started to learn the REAL history between my people and yours.i agree that your people actually do deserve a holiday at the very least because if you look around the reservations(i understand that not all indians live on reservations)alot of native americans are still supressed.most of these post on here are jokes.but,im tired of hearing how blacks have it bad now.when for 40 years weve done nothing but kiss their asses.pres oboma is proof that the playing field between black/white is even.so enough with all this crap.if threr is a colledge fund for poor black kids,then there should be one for poor white kids.if there is gonna be a tv channel calledblack entertainment television then there shoul also be a channel that focuses on just white programming  ect.i could go on and on.
This is CABL.com posting #244156. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbGa
Posted in reply to: Re: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we ha by littlebear
There are 0 replies to this message