Create your free account now! Sign up

the left is at it again

Well..................break time is over. I had to back off for a bit to retain what's left of my sanity but there's alot of baffoonery going on in D.C. that needs to be watched closely. Thank God the framers of the constitution built in control measures for sh*t like this. It's highly unlikely that anything this radical would ever pass but the fact that it's been introduced shows just how power crazy these idiot liberals are. To actually carry this out would require another amendment to the Constitution, since that's the only way that a Constitutional amendment can be altered/repealed. That would require 2/3 of both houses of Congress. That's hard enough but the reall catcher is that it would also take ratification by 3/4 of the States. In other words, it's not happening...............BUT, there's a ton of other stuff that's flying under the radar right now that they're trying to slip in on us and the only goal is bigger government and more control of what's left of our freedoms and liberties. Once again they won't be able to do it but the gall to even bring it up as though they are the only ones who should be able to make policy. I can only believe they really don't want the constitution anymore but they will hide behind it when it suits their needs.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-hj5/show

"Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President."
This is CABL.com posting #244099. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbFf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: the left is at it again uknowme2 2/22/2009 6:19:18 PM