Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: is he real or a shyster?

Obama is a pawn to the Federal Reserve (and the nwo) which is a privately owned entity in violation of the 10th amendment. Fractional banking is the culprit of our downfall and all our presidents since JFK are pawns to them. When you have money created out of thin air with no tangible backing its refered to as fiat currency and is nothing more than an elaberate ponzi scheme. You want to fight it? Dont participate in it, dont use the banks, dont borrow and dont invest. Spend your money on hard assets(gold,guns,ammo,food,items to barter with such as cases of liquor) whatever it may be and get ready for the ride cause its going to be a rough one. 
  Dont believe in the nwo? Thats fine do as you will but I think you need to watch this video esp the part at 1:43,thats what killed Kennedy he was going to do away with the Fed and expose the people behind the scenes of government who work against the will of the people and their betterment.Many have been killed for fighting the rule of the Fed and many more will die in the fight yet to come. http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=jfk+speech+on+secret+societies&hl=en&emb=0&aq=1&oq=JFK+speech#
  The info you need to understand is out there I suggest you start with looking into the Fed and how it came about and who owns it but its much deeper than just the Fed the trilateral commission is another den of vipers and all who are associated with it (Obama was a member),there is no party who doesnt play the game except for maybe a third party candidate who will never be elected so you cant vote your way out you must get more inolved if you wish to fight. Corruption must be exposed wherever it exists,notice they didnt let Blago on the stand or subpheona witnesses for fear of exposing massive corruption and implicating senior staff of Obamas such as Rham Emmanuel.Madoff will never be allowed to talk niether, he knows too much, he'll never see a state jail system either even though the money he stole was more than the costs all crimes committed in 2007 combined, more than double. Think about that for a minute,of all the convictions stemming from crimes committed in 2007 how much prison time was handed out do you think? Probably thousands of years and the costs associated with all other theft crimes combined for 2007 amounted to 20 billion less than half the costs of what Madoff stole!
 I dont say much anymore but I'm around, I dont have alot to say and frankly I think its rather dangerous to speak up and speak your mind these days, right or wrong, it'll get you in deep shit,if you dig deep enough you'll find yourself in a hole and somebody will be willing to cover you up.
 The question is, do you take the red pill or the blue pill?  
This is CABL.com posting #244091. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbE7
Posted in reply to: Re: is he real or a shyster? by split-bolt
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: is he real or a shyster? JD42596 2/23/2009 9:27:53 AM
Re: is he real or a shyster? thepro77 2/22/2009 4:17:53 PM
Re: is he real or a shyster? bushmaster 2/22/2009 1:02:47 PM
Re: is he real or a shyster? sab3r 2/22/2009 12:14:22 PM