Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we ha

YOU DECIDE: Are We a ‘Nation of Cowards’ When It Comes to Race?
In a speech on February 18 marking Black History month Attorney General Eric Holder said:

“Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards. Though race related issues continue to occupy a significant portion of our political discussion, and though there remain many unresolved racial issues in this nation, we, average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about race.

Some critics have called Holder’s comments “offensive” and others can lauded them as “honest” and “constructively provocative.

Now My foot note..... You might ask who is Eric Holder right? Well He is our new AG!!!!!!!!!

A man that would not dare walk down many of the streets in this country his self.... And He is Black................ In my Op.
he is the COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go and it starts Black and white........... They use it even thoe they rule the world now!!!!!!!!! I do not get it...... Very sad day indeed.....

We are all in a world of hurt people we just do not know it yet.....:(

Sergio
This is CABL.com posting #243946. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbCM
Posted in reply to: They have Black History Month, Why Can't we have W by SpeedLasher
There is 1 reply to this message