Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: smart circle (JD) Clever

If you can show 1 piece of information that shows Satellite Junction has screwed you out of money, for those that may be reading this, I will provide the documents from Directv that show your chargebacks. Remember its not Satellite Junction that charged you back it was DIRECTV. You really want to go this route, and im fine with that. It gives me a chance to show that Satellite Junction is a respectful company and that you have nothing other than talk. For you that may be reading this, if you want to know who Satellite Junction is, and you want references (tech's, Cx's, clients, subcontractors) give me a call I have hundreds that are avail anytime for this, im avail anytime Sun-Sat 9am-10pm. "JD" likes to call a respected man(John) in the Satellite industry names. We arent in highschool anymore "JD", I can count on 2 hands when(I can provide proof on this as we use quick books) John helped you out with money when you were going through hard times. You are a selfish person, and you can talk all the trash you want.

Trey Baggett
Operations Manager
Satellite Junction
770-875-2294
This is CABL.com posting #243842. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbA6
Posted in reply to: Re: smart circle by Unseensimpleman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: smart circle (JD) Clever Unseensimpleman 2/19/2009 11:07:48 AM