Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What am I doing wrong?? Please explain..

Ok, What I am about to tell you probably won't make you feel any better but it may help you to make a wise decision...It's Me! OK! I said it. It makes me feel better anyway.. I got tired of hearing her sob stories about your lack of manhood.. Don't get me wrong here, The pinche' ain't even that good but damn she can suck a golf ball through a 50' garden hose. Now, I know what your thinking, and NO! The kid knows nothing about it. We were sure to lock him in the closet whenever she brought him with her, and the way that whore screams, it drowned out his crying every time. I am not and animal here..  Except when I am pounding that fat ass from one end to christmas. Speaking of christmas, remember all that christmas shopping and she would cum home with nothing but a headache.. Yeah, that was me too. Oh yeah! You might try hittin it in a t-40 straight up in the air early morning in a power eavesment. She really likes wearing the safety harness but refused to hook the landyard. I guess the danger factor really gets her off. I'm still trying to get the traction back in my bucket. I almost slipped right out of it the other morning. It's too cold now but when it was warm, you're up so high the skeeters can't even find your behind. yeeehaaa! Anyway, back to your original question..Wah,Wah,Wah What am I doing wrong? The question is what can I do right.. If you watch late night tv there is an infomercial for it and I think it comes in a pill form.. You know uh, uh It makes it bigger.. Then talk dirty to her. Every time I talk about climbing poles she gets so wet she slips right out of her chair. She likes to hear "get your fat ass up that pole", trunk whore, gravy suckin bitch. Otherwise just keep doing what you are doing. Although you might want to tie a 2x4 across your behind next time you get some so you don't fall in. She ask me to bring my ground doggie with me for some d.p., and then it is really gonna loosen up. J.J. is 6'5" 260 lbs. and his last name is Moosekoc. He's half black half native american. Not sure how he got the name. Anyway I hope this helps, and No! udontknowme2 Cheer up it could be worse..
This is CABL.com posting #243780. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbz6
Posted in reply to: What am I doing wrong?? Please explain.. by uknowme2
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: What am I doing wrong?? Please explain.. oldlinedawg 2/18/2009 5:41:32 PM
Re: What am I doing wrong?? Please explain.. Lightmaster 2/18/2009 5:35:10 PM