Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What am I doing wrong?? Please explain..

First off you don't leave the kid behind. Are you named as the father on the birth certificate ? If not then have a paternity test performed so that you can show you are the father of your son. Do not bounce until you have that down.
If you are on the birth certificate as your sons father, then go and find a 2 bedroom apt some place, secure it, and then move the eff out while she's at work. I was a single father with a little girl for eight years and managed to work and take care of mine. From what you described about her family you do not want them raising your kid as they sound like true recipients (the world owes me a living attitude) and because they probably know how to work the system the courts will help them bleed you dry. You cannot be charged for kidnapping your children, nor do even need give her or her family access to your son until there is a valid court order in place giving her visitation. If the police come and say the mother wants to see your son you need to remember that as soon as she touches him she can walk away with him and your now screwed. The police cannot force you to let the mother see your son without court ordered visitation and you need to tell them that this is now a matter before the courts and keep copies of those papers with you at all times. Her attorney will more than likely file a writ of habeas corpus so that you need produce the child in the court and at that time since you now have a custody matter before the courts and your son is residing with you she will get an outlined visitation order which if she violates you can call the police and have her screwed.
 The attorney for her side will probably try and point out that she has a family support structure in place and thats when you need to pull out the dirt on her family with of course the helpof your own attorney ( get a female attorney) it looks better for you, beleive me.

Find out everything you can about her dysfunctional family and hers and their entire life history. At the same time you are finding that apartment file for sole custody of your son and have the process server serve her as she comes home from work that day. If she has her secret life than you should have plenty of time to get this done. Go and find another job or contract if you guys are working together so that when you do bounce you can bounce out of that job at the same time.

Do not move out of the area as they could say you are trying to estrange the child from his mother and force you to either move back into the area or give her temp custody while all this unfolds in court. If your son lives with you during the drawn out court process and is shown to be thriving under your care most courts will not change status quo as it would not be in the best interest of your son.

Oh and above all else.....don't get violent, do not argue with her at all especially in front of your son or others, be a effin doormat during the entire dirt digging process and keep your mouth shut to everybody, don't even tell your best bud about what your doing. Keep it to yourself!!!!!!  Don't do anything that could put you in a bad light in front of the courts. Start going to church every Sunday and bring your son with you. Become a friggin saint.
This is CABL.com posting #243744. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbzw
Posted in reply to: Re: What am I doing wrong?? Please explain.. by uknowme2
There are 0 replies to this message