Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Feb. 17th transition

Bush only got to buy all of the Sony stock because Al Gore spent all of his money setting up his carbon credit trading empire instead. This whole mess is another reason why I ask you, why do you want the government to run anything, much less health care. Washington wonders why things are costing so much. They need to walk to the nearest mirror and take a look at the answer.

On this one, in an already tough enough times, they now expect broadcasters to not only run, electrify and maintain 1 complete broadcast set to their standards, but 2. Just the electric to run one 2 million watt tv transmitter is astromonical and now you get to pay double. And who pays for that? Not Washington so its not their problem. They have set all of the dates, mandated that broadcasters had to set up for digital broadcast,buy all new equipment, in  alot of instances build entire new towers all at their own cost, and now, ( because they are only looking out for the little guy and not pandering for the camera) they cant follow a rule they made. This is who I want to run more and more of my life. Think about that for a moment. And spare me the its all big business, they can afford it. Every business does everything they can to pass off ALL of their costs to their customers and add in a profit. Just like we all do performing communications work, we do not go out and see how much debt we can run up to help out the little guy each morning as you pick up your routes, prints etc. Do you?

Stop depending on the pols to be your diaper. They are all full of crap too.
This is CABL.com posting #243620. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbxw
Posted in reply to: Re: Feb. 17th transition by bushmaster
There are 0 replies to this message