Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The NAACP Awards Why Can't We have OUR awards

you can bet your ass if there was a white boy colllege fund...or a white entertainment channel, the boys down the block would have a problem with it.

i am so glad for all the involvement over the past 500 years by the cultural disadvantaged to help prosper the human race.  All the nigerians that involved themselves in the space program that got us to the moon for example.  All the etheopians that invented steam engines.  Thank GOD they helped in Kitty Hawk to get us airborn.  

I wonder.....if all the dumb caucasions would have stayed put....where would the world be?  Im not knocking all the other races....I love Indians, and everyone else that has put there two cents in (GOD knows that the white man was harder on American Indians than ANY other race) where would our world be now???  I didnt ever see in history books that Nigerians discovered anything.  Eskimos are still chasing seals.  Chinese are still wading through rice pattys.  Middle Easterners are still pissing over each other on who is the greater god. hahahaha his name is Jesus you dumbasses!  What the hell are we doing?

So where is our error.  I still get foul looks at the local 7-11 buying beer.  I throw my money out to any crackhead standing out at an intersection with a cardboard sign.  Could I get the same relief???  Al Sharpton calls me the "White Devil," yet I see nothing but his black sisters selling ass when the sun goes down.  How about helping out there???  How about setting things right when those young boys and girls are in the 4th grade??  How about sending some damn storm troopers in to shake up their moms and dads whilst they are pounding down a 40 on the fricking porch???  Nothing in my life came easy....why should it for anyone else......

and by the way....I have plenty of BLACK friends that will say the same damn thing, welfare got too easy for a lot of sorry ass people!

This is CABL.com posting #243578. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbwQ
Posted in reply to: The NAACP Awards Why Can't We have OUR awards by SpeedLasher
There are 0 replies to this message