Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Economic Stimulus Payment.

About 8-10 yr ago 1 million seemed far fetched unreachable to the common serf. Then georgie boy with his continuance of every venture he touched (publicly known,of course) failed, became the ceo presnit of Amerika piled on the billions in deficit, while no one was minding the store those billions turned into trillions. Let not our republic-con patriots forget that georgie & company turned 5.5 trillion of debt into about 10 five and that is only seen on the now books, excluding the care for our vets for life from the 2 front(masked)wars. Let alone the speculative oil prices that drove up the price of every commodity in the world. The lowering of gas prices is your only gift dumb-asses so you have the means to get somewhere to pay more, for those commodities.

Now where was I, do'h, forget it FN1 the serf's especially the republicon's cant' add,subtract,multiply or divide.

Perfect example of dumb bitch republicon: This woman I know explained with thrill how she couldn't wait for porky's tax break around 3 yrs ago. I said it's just got to be paid back. "What do you mean?" Where do you think the money is coming from, tax payers and on top of that your paying more of interest because of borrowed money. Her reply "well all I know is I'm getting money back". Typical non-thinking, uh-hum, compassionate conservative republi-con.....a double oxy-MORON. teehee
This is CABL.com posting #243391. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbtP
Posted in reply to: Re: Economic Stimulus Payment. by MikeEd
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Economic Stimulus Payment. MikeEd 2/15/2009 10:50:59 AM
Re: Economic Stimulus Payment. sab3r 2/15/2009 9:42:55 AM
Re: Economic Stimulus Payment. RandM 2/15/2009 9:37:38 AM