Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Not getting paid!

Google "Mechanic lien" plenty of info. Normal construction you go right to the top and request notice of commencement and by law (at least in the state of florida) they must give you a copy. They don't like it under the circumstances but they can't deny you. With that and notice of lien filed with the state gets it going.. States may vary as well as contracts and particular cable projects but it all boils down to where the work originates and contracts. Depending on the amount an attorney may be appropriate. I also have used the "Write a check or I am going to choke the life out of you!" approach it has also worked for me but doesn't look good on a resumee'. I would recomend the google aproach, do your own research and act with your own best interest.. Good luck.. If all else fails a couple 250-300 lb brothers with gold grills collecting 10-20% is extremely effective.. (*disclaimer* If this has happened to you, I can not confirm nor deny that I have ever involved myself with a technique such as this in any way shape or form...
This is CABL.com posting #243077. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbboL
Posted in reply to: Re: Not getting paid! by cabledog66
There are 0 replies to this message