Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: U.S. Drivers beware of the new "Trooper T

I got one story from back when I was 22 yrs old and had me a fine ass brand new chevy pick up.

I was driving down the interstate and late for work and I missed my exit so I figured I should turn around pretty quickly because the next exit was almost 20miles away. I pulled in my left hand lane and started crossing the median. The median was a good 200foot wide and nothing but a huge slope and grass mixed with mud. I started crossing median and gassing it. I got to the middle of the median and bogged down. I got out of the truck and took one look at my back tires and said "oh shit" . So I tried calling my buddy and noticed my phone had no signal.  So just as I was about to give up and start walking a few bucket trucks heading into work stopped and pulled some chains out and started pulling me out. Just as we finished up I was heading down the highway a state trooper pulled me over and says I seen all that mud on your truck and figured it was you stuck in that median. I ended up getting a 220.00 ticket.
My IQ is 127 and I can walk and chew gum.
This is CABL.com posting #242972. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbm4
Posted in reply to: Re: U.S. Drivers beware of the new "Trooper T by drifterdawg
There are 0 replies to this message