Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installer moto

haha you are so mislead. This isn't the sum of me. You believe the smallest things sum a person up. You are blind. I don't usually attack anyone but you liberals seem to have no problem doing so. I don't share one opinion with you on this bar. I am smarter than you and you can't stand it. So you use simpleton personal attacks right out of the liberal play book. Misdirect and mislead.

We talk about politics and work here and you think that sums up all we are. Then you are the one who is "full of shit."

I don't care how you take me. I have explained there is more to all of us than this bar.  You don't have the capacity to see people are more complex than posting a few views at one venue shows.

I work full time so I don't know what the rest  "1/2 semi-retired/retired" have to do with their time. It is THEIR business and not yours to criticize. But as a liberal you will anyway. I have not criticized anyone here until now but I am fed up with your and other's infantile responses to people you don't agree with. Grow up and when your balls finally drop you may be able to see more than just your point of view.

I am brilliant. You can't see that because you aren't. If you were, you would be able to understand my posts. Your problem. Others get it so I can only surmise your brain hasn't quite gotten to adult size yet. You may start giving me shit when you become an adult......in your brain that is.

And how have I ever intimidated anyone on this bar until today?

You have no idea who I or anyone else here is in life and what our contributions are to helping people. I do plenty and always will. It makes me feel good. I will not expain those ideals to the likes of you. One who sits on a throne of his own self esteem cannot begin to fathom what others here do so you call names and try to put people down on a personal level. No freedom of thought with you liberals. "Agree with us or we will call you names and put you down." "but we expect to be able to scream 1st amendment for anything we say." More liberal play book. Facts mean nothing to you people. Wake up.

Now if you don't like being attacked personally then don't attack me. I will fight back from now on.
This is CABL.com posting #242833. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbkP
Posted in reply to: Re: Installer moto by mofo
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Installer moto linegramps 2/10/2009 2:14:10 PM
Re: Installer moto linegramps 2/10/2009 11:25:02 AM
Re: Installer moto Polehiker 2/10/2009 11:23:49 AM