Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: in house or sub whats better?

Hate to be the bringer of bad news...f**k it, I'll do it anyhow.  It just depends on how you like your screwing.  Do you like it where they don't have to return your phone calls, or when they harrass you daily and get the HR department involved?  Either way, you're tamping your a*s with TP to catch the blood.  If you have other options, take them.  Cable is not a growth industry anymore.  As a contractor for over 16 years I can tell you, the money isn't there anymore.  As much as I hate some of the pr*cks at the cable company, I know these guys are under extreme pressure from their bosses too.  I know guys that have ascended to high places within regional cable companies, the guys who really get things done and aren't clock punchers, who have been let go within the last few months.  Some of the names are shocking if you know what they have done in their careers.  I don't mean to be such a downer, but with the economy the way it is, and a Congress and President who will see to it that they deepen this into a depression with all this spending, look into government jobs or healthcare for the time being.  Wait for Congress to get overturned before venturing back into free enterprise.  I'll get off of my soapbox for the evening.  Good night all.
This is CABL.com posting #242777. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbjV
Posted in reply to: in house or sub whats better? by kevinbridges1212
There are 0 replies to this message