Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for Jim Schindeldecker...

Thanks for the info.  He does live in Nashville, but not able to get in touch with him.  Sure wish I could.  Got things to discuss.  Thanks again all.  By the way mofo, why are you throwing flames, dude?  1990 was almost twenty years ago and you knew him for how long a period of time?  Also, it sounds like you have never worked in management.  I can tell because you don't know dick about the risks guys like me take.  For instance, I'm still waiting on about 70K to come in from Houston.  I have another 25K to pay subs and me and my business partner have dug into our pockets from other jobs (and believe me its not money we had just laying around) to pay out as much as possible.  Right now I'm in real hurting shape to the tune of behind in my mortgage a month, behind on vehicle payments by almost three months, and in danger of having my car insurance canceled from the company I've had since I had a learner's permit.  So take your high and mighty 'management always gets paid' f**king attitude and be grateful anybody hires your sorry ass!
This is CABL.com posting #242772. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbjQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for Jim Schindeldecker... by dsatelitmn
There are 0 replies to this message