Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: interesting news

Come on sab3r, cut him some slack.. Those are the type that were pushed through school whether they could read and write or not so as to not to hurt their widdle feewings... (that is baby slur slang for "little feelings", for your info there hillhole). They also had a "special" spell checker installed unknown to them. It is to continue the illusion that they actually have a brain, when in fact it is brainwashed rhetoric that is spewed out. They have no original thoughts of their own just repeating what they heard in their blind pathetic little circle jerks. I do find it quite hysterical that the same people that whine about WMD's (marsha! marsha! marsha!) are the same people that that suggest it is wrong to help liberate a country from a brutal dictator that tortured and murdered people on a regular basis that also raised his own children to be the same sick bastards. A country that part of their population mostly the men believe a young girl should be stoned to death after being gang raped by some of same said males of her own society. Also where their woman for the most part were denied education as well. So I ask on behalf of the less fortunate, cut the lefty a little slack. OK, Forget It! I take it all back.. Here's to the commies!

just kidding...kinda!

This is CABL.com posting #242697. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbiD
Posted in reply to: Re: interesting news by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: interesting news sab3r 2/9/2009 9:16:46 PM