Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installer moto

I have nothing to say about those folks that install the .750 or .500 line either on a pole or in the ground.  They work hard, just as installers do.  Albeit in different ways.

What I do have to say in this post is about you hookman 81:  Your ignorance and disrespect for the installer trade is forcing me to tell you to "Go fuck yourself".  It takes BOTH trades working together to ensure that we ALL get paid.  An analogy of your argument would be to state that the tires on your truck are better than the steering wheel in the cab.  They both have two different jobs to do, but each is equally important to the task at hand. One job isn't better than the other, nor are they interchangeable.  They are just different jobs.

I can't core a feeder line any better than you can deal with a bitchy, needy, picky customer that's in a hurry to get to the doctor, but you have to install a triple-play.  So for every puking installer who falls out after a few spans of lashing, there are an equal amount of linemen that would throw thier hands up in the air with disgust at door contact when they're asked to put boot covers on before they have to do an attic crawl with four wallfishes.

So when you're ready to get down off your condescending, high horse and stop thinking that YOU are better than the installer, or that your job is better, then maybe some work might get done to satisfy the end customer.

Peace,

RadioMan
This is CABL.com posting #242656. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbhY
Posted in reply to: Re: Installer moto by hookman 81
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Installer moto linegramps 2/10/2009 8:38:17 AM