Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Phelps smoking pot

Sorry dude if it was too much but it just came flying out like that...can't do the dope deal as I'm a Jet Engine mechanic...more importantly, I've the responsibilities for the poor fighter pilot who might get killed if I fuck up! Not on my watch. Not to mention the 50 million $ F-15 or 100 million Raptor!          It ain't cable were all you can do is kill yourself or some dumb SOB down on the ground. I just think he should have said nothing except I have a private life and if I choose to enjoy myself occassionally I'm gonna...it's all about the green...not what you pack the pipe with either. He was sitting on a gold mine literally in endorsements. I hope he made a pile fast cause he's gonna need it. Maybe High Times will endorse him now as the most famous celebrity doper! Have a good one and terribly sorry for any historical references about the distractions THEY use to keep our brains busy thinking about nothing that means shit....like the Phelps kid...what a tragedy to get our nuts in a bunch over...lol...Light it up if you have it and enjoy!
This is CABL.com posting #242584. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbgO
Posted in reply to: Re: Phelps smoking pot by High Splicer
There are 0 replies to this message