Create your free account now! Sign up

Pay up

I would like to know how to go about informing bro's in the biz of a non-paying pos. I don't correspond here much, but I know this is a powerful site. Anyhoo, I'm probably in the wrong category etc. Point the way boys. While I'm here let me say this, "stay away from a cat named Ron Mccormack outa Greensboro, NC. I know its a direct reflection on me for not seeing this coming , but the fact of the matter is he owes me $957.25. I actually used a collection agency (@40%) to try and reclaim my money. It has been a year since he cut and run. The agency just informed me that they had done everthing that they could with no result and that they could no longer pursue  this greaseball. Of course, I thanked them for all the grief that they brought to bear. Nontheless, this maggot got  clear with, what at the time, was close to two weeks of hard earned. By the by, A well-known contractor, Ervin Sumptin-or-other (owned by Tim of same name) was aware of this non-payment and chose to employ said dirt bag in Raleigh. I actually had a good relationship with the office. But, I suppose, since I'm an old pickup and hooks splicer, and he had a fancy articulated boom, well, it's not 1984 and there is definately no respect. But the fact remains, that this individual from Greensboro, NC named Ron Mccormack ( a nice irish name, but, he's kinda swarthy-lookin) owes me $957.25. 
This is CABL.com posting #242457. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbeL
Posted in reply to: Getting paid? by barryh
There are 0 replies to this message