Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union Woes

you know why your tied of the union talk is because you probably own a company just like me. but the truth is you don't won't a union because it will make you pay for benefits and make you do thing safely and make you pay for the work that your crews perform. Not just one person getting rich and the rest working and not be paid for the service that they are providing.If you have been around along time then you know that over the last 8 years are so we had are pay cut in half. The last ice storm will prove that 15.00 for new drop and sub is responsible for there insurance and there motels. The last Ice Storm here in Arkansas in 2000 I was a prime paid 27.00 per house company was paid $40.00 Each.  My company paid for there Insurance and the cable company paid for the rooms.And I made a lot of money.GREED has taking over this business and it sad because I LOVE IT TO. But Like a bad women that you love sometimes it best to move on. IT TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!TIME TO GO BACK TO MAKING DOLLARS AND NOT JUST THE CHANGE.Greener pastures that good because in the cable world the pasture are over grazed no grass left.
This is CABL.com posting #242342. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbcU
Posted in reply to: Union Woes by woodybeetle
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Union Woes CCI/58 2/6/2009 7:50:26 AM