Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec- What Are Your Thoughts?

I would not even work for a sub that works for mastec.The two times i have worked for them i have lost money with them cancelling contracts then back charging for equipment.I'm not talking about receivers, but $80,000 charges for splitters, dishes, and stuff like that when they do inventory.They inventory their warehouse then whatever they are short they make it up with backcharges.They allow about $5 for replacment equipment on a service call no matter what you replace.A 6x8 is $50 bucks so if you replace one , the co you work for is out $45 on a $35 serv. call before they even pay you.Nobody realizes whats going on until one day they get a bill for $25000 instead of a check for $15000. You being the installer you know your checks are going to start looking funny.If the co. your subb'n for folds or lose's the contract then they don't get paid for that 30 days of your pay they've been holding either.Now if you are going to work in house just understand that they have a 97% turnover rate for a reason.Also if you can't find an adress, they want you to call an india call center for directions, and thats just wrong on so many levels.                                      
This is CABL.com posting #242048. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mba8a
Posted in reply to: Mastec- What Are Your Thoughts? by paulpetranto
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mastec- What Are Your Thoughts? todddog 2/4/2009 10:37:31 PM