Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Duck Cross not going to jail

One count of Fraud.  In a Federal Court.  Pleading guilty to a Federal Felony. Maximum is 30-years. (Prolly get probation)

Pretty big mistake to make just in order to "Do right by my guys".

I'm sorry folks ...not bashing the guy.   My point is that his choice of action speaks to his character. Having the ability to make good business decisions when times are good is easy.  Hell .. even marginally good decisions are easy in good times.  If you make a bad decision during good times, no problem.  Throw money at it to straighten it out.

Having the internal fortitude to make good decisions when times are hard speaks volumes.  When the going gets rough how do you handle yourself?  In Ducks case, allegedly he decided to commit fraud by submitting false paperwork to get paid.  So to me that says:  When times are tough for the Duck ... He cuts corners so hard he commits Federal Felonies.  He cannot vote anymore, can't own a weapon, gonna find it REAL hard to get bonded, licensed, or insured.  Think it's gonna be easy for him to find another factoring company?  Another Bank to deal with?  The Duck chose this for himself.  Not the newspapers, not Johnny-Law, not any of us.  Duck Cross owns his problems.

Now the real question is for those of us that don't know him.... "Will we choose to goto work for someone knowing all the above?"

I say "No" ...because if he's willing to cut the bank, when will it be my turn to take the short end of it from him?

Peace
This is CABL.com posting #241914. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mba50
Posted in reply to: Re: Duck Cross not going to jail by uknowme2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Duck Cross not going to jail rmblnmn1 2/7/2009 12:30:22 AM