Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Phelps smoking pot

He shouldn't have apologized for anything, if that's how he winds down it's his business...actually I can't see him as a regular doper as that  shit clogs up the lungs big time, how do you have the wind to win however many Golds' if a regular doper? He could have gone to the time tested true method when caught...remember our former President Buba Clintons' excuse?
That was the first and last time and I didn't inhale, just trying to be one of the guys and fit in...peer pressure and all that!
As far as the rest of the crooks in Washington and them being hypocrits...so what's new..I know we all expect them to be set to a higher standard for the honor of serving in the Gov't..but please understand they are all members of an excluive club that dosen't give a rats .... for US, we're the little peons! We have to work for a livable wage. As long as they're greasing each others poles it doesn't matter who's in power cause they're all the same. They stick they're fingers in the air and see how the phone calls and emails go and that's how they vote. Once your in the Club, no sense of screwing it up. It's all one big club of rich men and woman who are our betters, they can make a "Mistake" yeah right, on their taxes...why not we all make an honest Mistake and see how hard the treasury dept comes down on you! Even if you owe them a buck and fail to pay. The penalties and fines with interest within a year would have you in the hole 100 bucks for your "Mistake". Wages or bank account robbed once the money got to the point of being worth spending on the postage! But you definately wouldn't be at a hearing to be confirmed for a cabnet position!
We all got the Change we wanted, at least most of the people did..according to the vote...we all heard his words of holding his administration to higher standards...and now after 2 of his brilliant selections for the cabinet got caught trying to rip off the gov't it's just an honest mistake. Had it been the former presidents' choice the other suppossed party would have had him heading for the exit before the hearings started. But these guys in power now really care about us, so it was an Honest mistake. Just in case you haven't heard as I haven't heard much coverage, The Iranians' sent a satellite into orbit last night and will be sending another coming up in another few weeks to "Improve" they're communications...NOT...gentlemen and any Ladies if reading this...this was not a test to put a satellite into orbit...it was the only way they could test they're new rocket motors for ranging purposes. If the next one goes well they will have the range to hit the western hemisphere..in the meantime they'll distract us with good old boy Tom and the Phelps kid smoking a little dope. Didn't hear much coverage of the elections in Iraq over the weekend...that's cause our guys and any of our allies still there are licking the shit out of the assholes who have to shoot up pure adrenaline to grow testicles to try and fight it out with us. Have to give us credit....We are some real dumbasses....if you'll forgive my language. When Franklin exited constitution hall after the Declaration and Bill of Rights were completed he was asked by a woman in the crowd, "what type of Gov't have you given us Mr Franklin"? Franklin replied, "A Republic, let's see if you can keep it"? Sad to say he was righter than rain cause this ain't it!
End of my rant for the day, everyone....hope you all make a killing today, no breakdowns, no back easement or 2-3 story houses.....and everyone stay off that bell. Nothing but nothing but good to you all!
This is CABL.com posting #241773. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mba3J
Posted in reply to: Phelps smoking pot by sab3r
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Phelps smoking pot Polehiker 2/4/2009 11:42:33 AM
Re: Phelps smoking pot uknowme2 2/3/2009 10:44:50 AM
Re: Phelps smoking pot High Splicer 2/3/2009 9:43:03 AM