Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: As funded basis

hey that great . sounds like larry has some loyal techs out there and good set of morals . I'm sure larry was not able to pay everyone off right away . i can only hope that his techs gave him the benefit of the doubt and let him pay the best way he could . the fact that larry paid does say tons . too bad we don't hear about it on the bar when something good has been done . Its always the negative .  You never here and man just for no reason jump on and post **wow my boss loaned me the money for my car note because i was behind ** And I'm sure thats been done around the world . But you never really hear about it . 
But let one install get missed on a invoice and it does not take minutes before a negative add is placed . LOL
I don't know jeff personally . But i do know he aims to stay open and in the business . so as long as he still has a dog in the fight ,grinding through these tough times , I'll be there right beside him to grind along the way .  I cant forget who helps me feeds my family at the end of the day .
This is CABL.com posting #241581. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mba0D
Posted in reply to: Re: As funded basis by theloner1950
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: As funded basis Gwester843 2/1/2009 12:57:50 PM