Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:LOOKING FOR JEFF GRAHM / RED LITTON !!!!!

Boy I am glad I got my boots on the shit Is thick. My question to you guys Is did you finish school? And If you did, Did they teach you how to spell and who would hire a project manager that would carry them self In such a child like manor? Well good luck to both of you and keep the faith you guys. We think this Is better than any book we could read.

>Jeff didn't work for GTS in New Orleans, he left 6 months before Scott got the contract with them. Jeff has been running the project for Scott in Tucson. I gotta add that Scott's project there is with GTS and they love him there.
>
>>get a fukin life you fat slob. I bet you can tell you head from your asssss.
>>I in fact know that Jeff did some work for GTS for about 3 months. They are now gone.
>>Dont be ashamed that someone actualy knows more than you. By the way Scott Keller
>>did some work for GTS as well. Of course they got run out.
>>Do everyone a favor LongHair get the fukout of cable I know more about you
>>than youll ever know. The shit is gonna catch up withyou one day.
>>Too bad youll never be a project Mgr. like me. Maybe if youll stop your mouth from getting you in
>>trouble you might make it somewere.
>>
>>Fuk U
>>
>>>again you stuck your foot in your own mouth, they never worked for GTS. They worked for FTI and CROWN in New Orleans. I take it you still dont know what the hell your doing in CATV or anything else. Still locked in a nowhere job trying to someone you can't!!!
>>>>last seen splicing for GTS in NewOrleans.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>IF ANYONE KNOWS THE WHEREABOUTS OF THESE TWO INDIVIDUALS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT (-REDACTED-) . THANX
>>>>>
This is CABL.com posting #24151. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mgrH
Posted in reply to: Re:LOOKING FOR JEFF GRAHM / RED LITTON !!!!! by cabljoe
There are 0 replies to this message