Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: "Push 1 for English"

HEY BITCH, EAT THIS....................

YOU SAID: "Just a few old sayings for you..think your EXPERT SPANISH can read this..Si quieres el perrg acepta las pulgas..and if you can't read it..It means "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen..Lo que en los libros no esta la vida te ensenada..., La ignorancia es atrevida...cada uno lleva su cruz..Now go get the dictonary and try to figure just what I told you..I'm sure the Mexicans will get a laugh out of it...and you are a dumb ass, trying to act like you speak Spanish..GOTCHA"

You can't even translate your own fucked up sayings. 

"Si quieres el perrg (should be PERRO) acepta las pulgas" REALLY MEANS: If you want the dog, deal with (or accept) the fleas.

"Lo que en los libros no esta la vida te ensenada (should read ensena)."  MEANS:  What you can't find in the books, life will teach you.

"La ignorancia es atrevida....cada uno lleva su cruz." MEANS: Ignorance is bold...each one carries his cross.

And you're right, my wife (100% Mexican) laughed her ass off at your stupidity.

Yo si soy de Los Estados Unidos y no, mis padres no son latinos.  Me llamo Travis y soy de Mississippi.  Ahora, para que ves que si hablo Espanol.  Mi esposa, Imelda, es 100% MEXICANA de Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes, MEXICO.  Yo vivi en Aguascalientes por dos anos.  Yo fui maestro de Ingles.  Mi Espanol confunde hasta los illegales.  Creen que yo soy Mexicano de Jalisco.  Lee eso bien, pinche naco de mierda, metete la verga en tu culo despues de que lo terminas de mamar.  Ahora, quien no habla espanol, pendejo hijo de puta.

TRANSLATION:

I am from the United States, and, no, my parents are not latino.  My name is Travis and I am from Mississippi.  Now, to show you that I do speak Spanish.  My wife, Imelda, is 100% Mexican from Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes, Mexico.  I lived in Aguascalientes for two years.  I was an English teacher.  My Spanish confuses even the illegals.  They think that I am a Mexican from (the state of) Jalisco. Read this well you fucking low-life piece of shit, shove that dick up your ass, after you get done sucking it.  Now, who doesn't speak Spanish, dumbass son of a whore.

Don't assume things that you don't fucking know for sure.

BTW, dumbass, IT'S SPELLED "GRINGO," not "grengo".

This is CABL.com posting #241363. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaW7
Posted in reply to: Re: "Push 1 for English" by Polehiker
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: "Push 1 for English" Polehiker 1/31/2009 12:39:04 AM