Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: "Push 1 for English"

OOPS Dave..think this really struck a nerve..same way I think..so tired of the rag head motherfuckers telling me to push 1 for English..just where to fuck do they think the USA is?? It sure to fuck not Mexico and although I speak Spanish, I don't like this push button shit..this is America and the fucking language is ENGLISH..Go to any other foreign country and see what language you speak..THEIRS, or keep your fucking mouth shut..they damn sure won't accomidate you in your English language..speak mine or get to fuck out is their moto..As well, should be ours, but we have too many suck ass LIBERALS that think it's a politically incorrect thing to offend anybody..Fuck the Bastards..I'm ,for one, ready to offend any SOB that trys to take our freedoms..and that includes the OSAMA HUSSAIN assholes on here..Keep listening to them and all of us will be wearing a rag on our head..and wiping our ass with the left hand..My Rant for tonight..Adios and Vio fuckin condios..or Vesi mi Cula Demos. Your choice...Assholes.. 
This is CABL.com posting #241348. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaWS
Posted in reply to: "Push 1 for English" by Polehiker
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: "Push 1 for English" drifterdawg 1/31/2009 1:07:55 AM
Re: "Push 1 for English" linedog 0001 1/30/2009 10:35:54 PM
Re: "Push 1 for English" primebusiness 1/30/2009 10:30:55 PM