Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: for those that want knowledge and not a rock s

Not the right kind of meds I guess. I responded to a PM from you. One that admin probably moved to the PM and you didn't catch because they didn't want it seen in this thread. It was about your problem with another poster here or did you not write "you asked" post. Are there 2 of you? I would also say that I supported you in that PM. You were telling me in the post on 1-29 at 6:05 to PM whoever I may be responding to. I then responded. You can't keep up can you?

I don't know how you get the ideas you get. But more personal attacks by you as usual. And more attacks on republicans.

I show you where we went off track and you change it to something else. I have no idea where you get what you are talking about. But that isn't my problem.

And lastly I will no longer respond to your posts. So say what you will. You are showing everyone something............You probably think it is good.
This is CABL.com posting #241106. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaSY
Posted in reply to: Re: for those that want knowledge and not a rock s by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: for those that want knowledge and not a rock s Gwester843 1/29/2009 9:12:20 PM